Welcome to FUCK OFF GOOGLE Wiki! Check the next events!
Here is a space to collect and aggregate data, campaigning material, and everything that can help kicking the "Google campus" out of Kreuzberg!
Be welcome to help organize fact-based data on this company and their behavior worldwide! (to get started create an account and log in. Then click "edit" on any page, starting new pages, upload files, etc.)
Check the uploaded files
- 1 Mobilization ideas, campaigns, events and actions
- 2 Posters, flyers, images, videos and other campaigning material
- 3 Documentation, Research and other informational resources
- 3.1 Google and mass surveillance
- 3.2 Google and gentrification
- 3.3 Google, taxes and the law
- 3.4 Google's limitless expansion
- 3.5 Google and Transhumanism
- 3.6 Google's apparent good sides
- 3.7 "Smart Cities"
- 3.8 distributed tools, Free/libre software, End-to-end encryption, Metadata protection
- 3.9 Various topics
- 4 Replacements/Alternatives to Google services
- 5 Bibliography
- 6 Press review
- 7 Related Movements
- 8 Add something
- 9 Getting started
Mobilization ideas, campaigns, events and actions
Posters, flyers, images, videos and other campaigning material
Images and Flyers to print, spread and remix.
Videos - Rip, remix, share
Documentation, Research and other informational resources
Google and mass surveillance
Google and gentrification
Google, taxes and the law
Google's limitless expansion
Google and Transhumanism
Google's apparent good sides
distributed tools, Free/libre software, End-to-end encryption, Metadata protection
Use this page for research subjects that are not *directly* related to Google and their plan for a "Google campus" in Kreuzberg.
Replacements/Alternatives to Google services
(click an "edit" link, after having created an account.)